COMPANY NEWS IN BRIEF
Friday 13 January 1995
Ryland Group pre-tax profits rose to £1.2m (£727,000) in the six months to 31 October. EPS 3.47p (2.58p). Dividend is 0.27p.
Denmans Electrical increased pre-tax profits to £2.8m (£2m) for year to 30 September. EPS 41p (30.74p). Final dividend is 4.7p making 6.8p (6.4p).
Gibbs Mew, the beer maker, edged pre-tax profits ahead to £1.9m (£1.6m) in the six months to 30 September. EPS 15.57p (16.21p). Dividend 4p (3.75p).
Microgen saw pre-tax profits slip to £6.2m (£6.7m) in the year to 31 October. EPS 10p (10.5p).
Final dividend is 5.05p making 7.25p.
Jones Stroud Holdings virtually maintained pre-tax profits at £2.9m in the six months to 30 September. EPS 11.08p (EPS 11.4p). Dividend held at 3.5p.
Hawtin lifted taxable profit to £2m (£1.5m) for year to 30 September. EPS 2.81p (2.2p). Final dividend 0.875p making 1.15p.
Royal Marine Sgt Alexander Blackman jailed for life for murder of Afghan insurgent
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
Crash pilot who threatened Ukip leader Nigel Farage found dead
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£150 - £250 per day: Cornwallis Elt : iPhone Rollout- Blackberry Enginee...
£55000 - £70000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-known and renowned in...
£450 - £500 per hour: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Finance System Hy...