Company news IN BRIEF
Thursday 09 February 1995
Conrad Ritblat Sinclair Goldsmith, the chartered surveyors, lifted pre-tax profits to £673,000 (£609,000) in the six months to 30 November. Earnings per share fell to 0.43p (0.71p). The dividend is 0.15p.
Elbief, which makes consumer products and photo and handbag frames, reduced taxable losses to £29,000 (£138,000) in the six months to 31 October, helped by an increase in sales from £1.95m to £2.3m. Loss per share was cut to 0.2p (1.1p). No dividend.
Hotspur Investments maintained the final dividend at 7.5p for the year ended 31 December. Net asset value per share fell to 440.16p (462.50p).
- 1 Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'utter s**t' during BRIT Awards performance
- 2 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 3 People who sleep more than eight hours are more likely to have a stroke, research shows
- 4 Kanye West climbs on table at Nando's to crowd chants of 'Yeezus' before Brit Awards 2015 performance of 'All Day'
- 5 New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
iJobs Money & Business
£17000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity to join this new...
£18000 - £21000 per annum + OTE £45,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...
£36000 - £44000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Encouraging more businesses to ...