COMPANY NEWS IN BRIEF
Tuesday 21 February 1995
Jackson (Wm) & Son revealed a drop in pre-tax profits from £2.4m to £1.8m in the six months to 31 October, depressed by a 27 per cent decline in turnover from £85m to £62.4m. Earnings per share tumbled to 67.32p (74.5p). No dividend was declared .
London Industrial, which provides workspace for rent mainly to small businesses in the Greater London Area, announced £730,000 pre-tax profits for the three months to December on higher turnover of £2.6m (£1.7m). Earnings per share were ahead at 6.5p (2.1p).
Throgmorton 1000 Smallest Companies Trust pre-tax profit was £487,000 (£511,000) in the six months to December. Net asset value per share grew to 143.18p (135.44p). No dividend.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£150 - £250 per day: Cornwallis Elt : iPhone Rollout- Blackberry Enginee...
£55000 - £70000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-known and renowned in...
£450 - £500 per hour: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Finance System Hy...