COMPANY NEWS IN BRIEF
Tuesday 21 February 1995
Jackson (Wm) & Son revealed a drop in pre-tax profits from £2.4m to £1.8m in the six months to 31 October, depressed by a 27 per cent decline in turnover from £85m to £62.4m. Earnings per share tumbled to 67.32p (74.5p). No dividend was declared .
London Industrial, which provides workspace for rent mainly to small businesses in the Greater London Area, announced £730,000 pre-tax profits for the three months to December on higher turnover of £2.6m (£1.7m). Earnings per share were ahead at 6.5p (2.1p).
Throgmorton 1000 Smallest Companies Trust pre-tax profit was £487,000 (£511,000) in the six months to December. Net asset value per share grew to 143.18p (135.44p). No dividend.
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£600 - £700 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Senior Investment Accounting Change...
£450 - £650 per day + competitive: Orgtel: My client, a leading bank, is curre...
£350 - £400 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Senior Analyst, ALM Data, Halifax, ...
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: Java developer - Banking - London - Up to £600/d...