Wednesday 27 September 1995
Alexon (I) 47.8m (45.4m) 0.14m (-2.21m) -0.86p (-5.28p) nil (nil)
Boosey & Hawkes (I) 40.5m (36.8m) 1.7m (1.5m) 5.1p (4.16p) 1.53p (1.32p)
Brent Int'l (I) 71.4m (63.4m) 2m (4m) 0.6p (3p) 0.6p (1.6p)
Britton Group (I) 99.7m (30m) 9.69m (3.75m) 5.34p (4.79p) 1.2p (1p)
Chelsfield (I) - (-) 4.3m (4m) 2.4p (2.1p) 1.1p (1p)
House of Fraser (I) 323m (326m) -4.3m (-4.5m) -1.3p (-1.2p) 1.7p (1.7p)
HTV Group (I) 66.4m (58.4m) 6.1m (2.8m) 5p (2.7p) 1.25p (0.75p)
VCI (I) 24.6m (23.3m) 1.15m (0.06m) 2.5p (0.3p) 2.2p (nil)
(Q) - Quarterly (F) - Final (I) - Interim
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Ryan Gosling granted temporary restraining order against a woman 'convinced she was his twin flame'
Jennifer Lawrence sings in new The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt 1 clip on YouTube
Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
iJobs Money & Business
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Age Concern Slough a...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Crossroads Care is s...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35,000: SThree: We consistently strive to be ...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Markit EDM (CA...