Wednesday 27 September 1995
Alexon (I) 47.8m (45.4m) 0.14m (-2.21m) -0.86p (-5.28p) nil (nil)
Boosey & Hawkes (I) 40.5m (36.8m) 1.7m (1.5m) 5.1p (4.16p) 1.53p (1.32p)
Brent Int'l (I) 71.4m (63.4m) 2m (4m) 0.6p (3p) 0.6p (1.6p)
Britton Group (I) 99.7m (30m) 9.69m (3.75m) 5.34p (4.79p) 1.2p (1p)
Chelsfield (I) - (-) 4.3m (4m) 2.4p (2.1p) 1.1p (1p)
House of Fraser (I) 323m (326m) -4.3m (-4.5m) -1.3p (-1.2p) 1.7p (1.7p)
HTV Group (I) 66.4m (58.4m) 6.1m (2.8m) 5p (2.7p) 1.25p (0.75p)
VCI (I) 24.6m (23.3m) 1.15m (0.06m) 2.5p (0.3p) 2.2p (nil)
(Q) - Quarterly (F) - Final (I) - Interim
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
Isis in Syria: 60,000 Kurds flee terror in new exodus
Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
4Chan naked photos leak: Celebrity Twitter reactions to the mass breach of privacy
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
iJobs Money & Business
£400 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: **URGENT CONTRACT ROLE**...
Up to £100k or £450p/d: Saxton Leigh: My client is a leading commodities tradi...
£320 - £330 per day: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group have been engaged by a l...
To £75,000 + Pension + Benefits + Bonus: Saxton Leigh: My client is looking f...