Contracts help to lift FR result
Wednesday 14 October 1992
The company, 75 per cent of whose turnover is defence-related, has won long-term contracts to convert RAF transport planes into fuel tankers. FR is also doing increasing work on unmanned surveillance aircraft.
There was some cost-cutting, but the company said current trading is running at the same levels as last year. Its Hymatic Engineering division is on the verge of winning orders for advanced environmental control systems from the Swedish military.
The interim dividend is 2.46p (2.34p). Ewan Fraser, analyst at James Capel, forecasts full-year profits of about pounds 23m, giving earnings of 21p. He predicts a dividend of 7.03p for the year.
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
iJobs Money & Business
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Age Concern Slough a...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Crossroads Care is s...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35,000: SThree: We consistently strive to be ...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Markit EDM (CA...