DEAL OF THE WEEK
Saturday 10 July 1999
IF, LIKE many savers, you top up your current account from a long-term savings account to earn more interest, the Portman Building Society's Prestige Gold account may fit the bill.
Prestige Gold savers can use a pounds 250 cheque guarantee card and cheque book, and have instant access to cash of up to pounds 500 a day. The account pays tiered rates of interest, ranging between 3.5 per cent gross on sums between pounds 10,000 and pounds 19,999, to 5.25 per cent on deposits over pounds 50,000.
Savers can also obtain commission-free foreign exchange. Call 01202 560560.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: PHP Symfony2 Framewor...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading pr...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Market Data An...