Filofax accepts pounds 50m takeover
Saturday 26 September 1998
It emerged yesterday that Day Runner discussed a possible deal with Filofax 18 months ago, but could not agree a price. Day Runner has offered to keep on the entire board of Filofax apart from Robin Field, its chief executive. Mr Field will make almost pounds 1m from his shareholding. The biggest individual stake is held by Richard Koch, the management consultant who is a former non-executive director of the company. His 11 per cent stake is worth pounds 5.5m.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C++ Server Dev...
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: Leading Electronic Trading Software Ven...
£80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Project Manag...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...