Free Ski Pass worth up to pounds 328
plus ski holidays to be won with the Independent on Sunday
Sunday 04 February 1996
With snow conditions improving throughout the Alps and the advantage of this terrific money saving offer, you are bound to have a great holiday. Now is the time to book.
Bladon Lines is a specialist chalet tour operator, a concept which has proved a real winner with British skiers. Bladon Lines operates over 100 chalets throughout the Alps and has an excellent reputation for quality and service. Flights depart from nine UK airports and most resorts offer a free ski guiding service.
Chalet holidays represent superb value for money, specially trained chalet girls provide all guests with a cooked breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea with cakes and a three course evening meal with complimentary wine during dinner.
HOW TO QUALIFY
Simply collect five differently numbered tokens from the seven we will be printing up until Saturday 10 February. Then present them to Bladon Lines or your local travel agent when you book a chalet or chalet hotel holiday from the Bladon Lines 1995/96 brochure, including the following top resorts:- Zermatt, Verbier, Val D' Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel, Deux Alps and Serre Chevalier. In return, Bladon Lines will arrange a free ski pass for each member of your party. Today we are printing Token 1.
HOW TO BOOK
Select the resort that you would like to travel to from the Bladon Lines 1995/96 brochure.
To make your booking call the Bladon Lines/Independent Ski Line on 0181 780 8860 or go to your local travel agent and identify yourself as a holder of "Independent/Bladon Lines Free Ski Pass" tokens and state your preferred resort. You will then be given a selection of chalets or chalet hotels to choose from.
Your holiday availability will then be checked and the booking price confirmed.
Your five differently numbered tokens must then be sent to Bladon Lines with your deposit and the booking form from your brochure to qualify for your free ski pass.
Bladon Lines will arrange your free ski pass and will send your tickets to you two to three weeks before the date of your departure.
Today you could win a seven day holiday for two to Zermatt, Switzerland including flights and accommodation. Zermatt is a car-free village of old chalets and grand hotels, with the highest ski slopes in the Alps and wonderful mountain restaurants. Probably the most romantic mountain resort in the world, Zermatt has great night life, off-slope sports facilities and a fascinating history. The ski area connects with the Italian resort of Cervinia allowing you to sample a little of Italy during your stay.
To enter our competition simply answer the following question by calling our competition line on 0891 252 699 and leave your answer, name, address and telephone number.
Question: Which famous mountain dominates the skyline of Zermatt?
Calls cost 39p per minute cheap rate, 49p per minute at all other times. The winner will be picked at random from all correct entries after lines close at midnight tonight. Normal Newspaper Publishing plc rules apply. The Editor's decision is final.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion entitles you to one free ski pass with five differently numbered "ski pass" tokens when booking a chalet or chalet hotel holiday from the Bladon Lines "Ski Brochure 1995/96". At this stage of the season some resorts are booked up, the following resorts have been suggested for greater availability:- Zermatt, Verbier, Val D'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel, Deux Alps and Serre Chevalier.
2. Photocopies of tokens are not acceptable.
3. Only one application may be made per booking.
4. This offer is valid for bookings until 21 April 1996 and bookings must be made by 30 March 1996.
5. All bookings are subject to availability.
6. This offer is only available with holidays booked at brochure price and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and does not apply to bookings already made with Bladon Lines.
7. Any queries should be directed to the Bladon Lines/Independent Ski Line on 0181 780 8860.
8. Dates of travel for ski holiday prizes are subject to availability.
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
Weather bomb in pictures: Storms cuts power for tens of thousands – and snow is on the way
Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
Russell Brand was rendered speechless on Question Time by this man
Fury at Airbus after it hints the super-jumbo may be mothballed
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
iJobs Money & Business
£32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Services Manage...
£Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A Finance Account Manager with...
£40000 - £470000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: Java Developer / J2EE Devel...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: An exciting opportunity h...