Free Ski Pass worth up to pounds 328
plus ski holidays to be won with the Independent on Sunday
Sunday 04 February 1996
With snow conditions improving throughout the Alps and the advantage of this terrific money saving offer, you are bound to have a great holiday. Now is the time to book.
Bladon Lines is a specialist chalet tour operator, a concept which has proved a real winner with British skiers. Bladon Lines operates over 100 chalets throughout the Alps and has an excellent reputation for quality and service. Flights depart from nine UK airports and most resorts offer a free ski guiding service.
Chalet holidays represent superb value for money, specially trained chalet girls provide all guests with a cooked breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea with cakes and a three course evening meal with complimentary wine during dinner.
HOW TO QUALIFY
Simply collect five differently numbered tokens from the seven we will be printing up until Saturday 10 February. Then present them to Bladon Lines or your local travel agent when you book a chalet or chalet hotel holiday from the Bladon Lines 1995/96 brochure, including the following top resorts:- Zermatt, Verbier, Val D' Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel, Deux Alps and Serre Chevalier. In return, Bladon Lines will arrange a free ski pass for each member of your party. Today we are printing Token 1.
HOW TO BOOK
Select the resort that you would like to travel to from the Bladon Lines 1995/96 brochure.
To make your booking call the Bladon Lines/Independent Ski Line on 0181 780 8860 or go to your local travel agent and identify yourself as a holder of "Independent/Bladon Lines Free Ski Pass" tokens and state your preferred resort. You will then be given a selection of chalets or chalet hotels to choose from.
Your holiday availability will then be checked and the booking price confirmed.
Your five differently numbered tokens must then be sent to Bladon Lines with your deposit and the booking form from your brochure to qualify for your free ski pass.
Bladon Lines will arrange your free ski pass and will send your tickets to you two to three weeks before the date of your departure.
Today you could win a seven day holiday for two to Zermatt, Switzerland including flights and accommodation. Zermatt is a car-free village of old chalets and grand hotels, with the highest ski slopes in the Alps and wonderful mountain restaurants. Probably the most romantic mountain resort in the world, Zermatt has great night life, off-slope sports facilities and a fascinating history. The ski area connects with the Italian resort of Cervinia allowing you to sample a little of Italy during your stay.
To enter our competition simply answer the following question by calling our competition line on 0891 252 699 and leave your answer, name, address and telephone number.
Question: Which famous mountain dominates the skyline of Zermatt?
Calls cost 39p per minute cheap rate, 49p per minute at all other times. The winner will be picked at random from all correct entries after lines close at midnight tonight. Normal Newspaper Publishing plc rules apply. The Editor's decision is final.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion entitles you to one free ski pass with five differently numbered "ski pass" tokens when booking a chalet or chalet hotel holiday from the Bladon Lines "Ski Brochure 1995/96". At this stage of the season some resorts are booked up, the following resorts have been suggested for greater availability:- Zermatt, Verbier, Val D'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel, Deux Alps and Serre Chevalier.
2. Photocopies of tokens are not acceptable.
3. Only one application may be made per booking.
4. This offer is valid for bookings until 21 April 1996 and bookings must be made by 30 March 1996.
5. All bookings are subject to availability.
6. This offer is only available with holidays booked at brochure price and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and does not apply to bookings already made with Bladon Lines.
7. Any queries should be directed to the Bladon Lines/Independent Ski Line on 0181 780 8860.
8. Dates of travel for ski holiday prizes are subject to availability.
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
The City of the Monkey God: Archaeologists claim to have found city lost for 1,000 years in remote Honduran jungle
Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
London property boom built on dirty money
Becky Watts: Stepbrother and his girlfriend named locally as two arrested on suspicion of murder
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
iJobs Money & Business
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A global leader operating...
Voluntary post, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Would you ...
£36,000 - £40,000: Christine McCleave: Are you looking for a new opportunity a...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...