Free Ski Pass worth up to pounds 328
plus ski holidays to be won with the Independent on Sunday
Sunday 04 February 1996
With snow conditions improving throughout the Alps and the advantage of this terrific money saving offer, you are bound to have a great holiday. Now is the time to book.
Bladon Lines is a specialist chalet tour operator, a concept which has proved a real winner with British skiers. Bladon Lines operates over 100 chalets throughout the Alps and has an excellent reputation for quality and service. Flights depart from nine UK airports and most resorts offer a free ski guiding service.
Chalet holidays represent superb value for money, specially trained chalet girls provide all guests with a cooked breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea with cakes and a three course evening meal with complimentary wine during dinner.
HOW TO QUALIFY
Simply collect five differently numbered tokens from the seven we will be printing up until Saturday 10 February. Then present them to Bladon Lines or your local travel agent when you book a chalet or chalet hotel holiday from the Bladon Lines 1995/96 brochure, including the following top resorts:- Zermatt, Verbier, Val D' Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel, Deux Alps and Serre Chevalier. In return, Bladon Lines will arrange a free ski pass for each member of your party. Today we are printing Token 1.
HOW TO BOOK
Select the resort that you would like to travel to from the Bladon Lines 1995/96 brochure.
To make your booking call the Bladon Lines/Independent Ski Line on 0181 780 8860 or go to your local travel agent and identify yourself as a holder of "Independent/Bladon Lines Free Ski Pass" tokens and state your preferred resort. You will then be given a selection of chalets or chalet hotels to choose from.
Your holiday availability will then be checked and the booking price confirmed.
Your five differently numbered tokens must then be sent to Bladon Lines with your deposit and the booking form from your brochure to qualify for your free ski pass.
Bladon Lines will arrange your free ski pass and will send your tickets to you two to three weeks before the date of your departure.
Today you could win a seven day holiday for two to Zermatt, Switzerland including flights and accommodation. Zermatt is a car-free village of old chalets and grand hotels, with the highest ski slopes in the Alps and wonderful mountain restaurants. Probably the most romantic mountain resort in the world, Zermatt has great night life, off-slope sports facilities and a fascinating history. The ski area connects with the Italian resort of Cervinia allowing you to sample a little of Italy during your stay.
To enter our competition simply answer the following question by calling our competition line on 0891 252 699 and leave your answer, name, address and telephone number.
Question: Which famous mountain dominates the skyline of Zermatt?
Calls cost 39p per minute cheap rate, 49p per minute at all other times. The winner will be picked at random from all correct entries after lines close at midnight tonight. Normal Newspaper Publishing plc rules apply. The Editor's decision is final.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion entitles you to one free ski pass with five differently numbered "ski pass" tokens when booking a chalet or chalet hotel holiday from the Bladon Lines "Ski Brochure 1995/96". At this stage of the season some resorts are booked up, the following resorts have been suggested for greater availability:- Zermatt, Verbier, Val D'Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel, Deux Alps and Serre Chevalier.
2. Photocopies of tokens are not acceptable.
3. Only one application may be made per booking.
4. This offer is valid for bookings until 21 April 1996 and bookings must be made by 30 March 1996.
5. All bookings are subject to availability.
6. This offer is only available with holidays booked at brochure price and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and does not apply to bookings already made with Bladon Lines.
7. Any queries should be directed to the Bladon Lines/Independent Ski Line on 0181 780 8860.
8. Dates of travel for ski holiday prizes are subject to availability.
Actress sees off speculation about her appearance in an amazing way
Review: Despite an uphill climb to see Jake Bugg in action, his performance is notably flat
Powerful images of strays taken moments before being put down
Review: Witty banalities aside, the comedian has an authentic voice
The Washington Post editor helped Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein bring down President Nixon
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery claims: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 3 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 4 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Australian jihadist Abdullah Elmir vows Isis will fight 'until black flag is on the top of Buckingham Palace'
Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery claims: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
Chicago voter tells Obama 'don't touch my girlfriend' – Obama stays super smooth
Oscar Pistorius: The brutal prison life that awaits disgraced athlete
Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
iJobs Money & Business
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: The SThree group is a world le...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Comission: SThree: The SThree group is a world lea...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £Competitive: SThree: SThree Group and have be...
£23000 per annum + pension and 22 days holiday: Ashdown Group: An established ...