Goldman steps on to the catwalk with Ralph Lauren

Click to follow
The Independent Online
Goldman Sachs, the investment bank, has become the first outside investor in Polo Ralph Lauren, the fashion group, buying a 28 per cent stake for dollars 135m ( pounds 89.5m). The founder and chairman, Ralph Lauren (pictured above at a showing of recent designs), and his deputy, Peter Strom, own the remaining 72 per cent of the company. Goldman is the company's financial advise.

(Photograph omitted)

Comments