Goode Durrant buys rentals firm for pounds 28m
Wednesday 03 September 1997
Goode Durrant is to buy Transport Development Group Rentals from Transport Development Group for pounds 28.2m. Goode Durrant said it would raise pounds 22.9m through a placing of 5.4 million shares at 420p, and would borrow the remaining pounds 5.3m. "The purchase of TDG Rentals will, in the first full year under Goode Durrant's ownership, result in greater earnings share than would have been achieved without the acquisition," the company said. TDG Rentals has a fleet of 2,440 vehicles, as well as depots, and is free of debt, and will be used to develop Goode Durrant's commercial vehicle hire business in Northgate.
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
iJobs Money & Business
£20 - 24k (Uncapped Commission - £35k Year 1 OTE): Guru Careers: We are seekin...
£20 - 24k + Benefits: Guru Careers: This is a great opportunity for an enthusi...
£280 - £320 per day: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group have been engaged by a l...
£400 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: **URGENT CONTRACT ROLE**...