GUS strikes pounds 868m deal with British Land
Friday 28 February 1997
It will also have been issued pounds 500m of senior debt by the company and have a pounds 200m investment in its equity. The portfolio produced net rental income for GUS of pounds 64m in the year to March 1996. Following the creation of the new joint venture, GUS will receive an income from its interest at least equivalent to 78 per cent of the income it currently receives for the first 12 months.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
Guide dog mauled while helping owner deliver Christmas cards
The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
Icon or terrorist: Nelson Mandela’s complex bond with Britain
Deadly ice storm sees US temperatures drop to -29C
Millions of families living in poverty despite being in employment says new study
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C++ Server Dev...
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: Leading Electronic Trading Software Ven...
£80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Project Manag...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...