Harvey Nicks to open in Saudi Arabia
Wednesday 23 June 1999
The announcement came as Harvey Nichols reported a fall in pre-tax profits for the 53 weeks to 3 April to pounds 13.8m from pounds 14m in the 52 weeks ending 28 March 1998. As well as continuing to open new stores, the group has also added a new City restaurant, Prism, following the success of the Oxo tower which saw sales rise 9.6 per cent this year over last year.
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 5 'Killer robots' with AI must be banned, urge Stephen Hawking, Noam Chomsky and thousands of others in open letter
Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
Israel accused of killing 75 children during day of 'carnage' and war crimes in Gaza war
Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall
iJobs Money & Business
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250...
£45 - £55k DOE: Guru Careers: A Financial Controller is required to join a suc...
£12500 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Scotland's leading life insuran...
£22500 - £24500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Inbound and outbound calls with...