Heron to spend pounds 250m on Euro sites
Monday 08 March 1999
HERON INTERNATIONAL, the property company run by Gerald Ronson, will today announce a major boost to its overseas portfolio with the purchase of several sites in major European cities. The company has bought land with a total development cost of pounds 250m in Lisbon, Nuremberg, Madrid and Milan. The purchases are part of Heron's plans to spend over a pounds 1bn in the next five years to create a series of entertainment parks in 20 cities within the European Union.
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.