IN BRIEF: Strong rise in US housing sales
Thursday 03 August 1995
A rebound in housing sales in the US in June brought further evidence of the economy's recovery. A jump of 6.1 per cent took sales of new homes to the highest rate for 18 months.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Project Manage...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: One of the world's leading providers of trading ...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: Harrington S...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ Dev...