Inchcape sells stake in Proton importer

Click to follow
The Independent Online
Inchcape, the struggling international trading group, has sold its 30 per cent stake in the business that imports Proton cars to the Malaysian manufacturer which owned the other 70 per cent. The disposal will lead to an pounds 18.5m goodwill write-off. The company also restructured its holding in a Malaysian subsidiary

Investment column, page 18.