Investment Column: Yates needs wine weather
Wednesday 10 June 1998
Retail space grew by 40 per cent and the first of a new food and drink chain, dubbed the Ha Ha Bar & Canteen, opened in Bristol in February. A further 25 outlets are planned in the current year and the group remains on course to reach its ambitious target of 200 in four years' time.
Analysts expect profits of around pounds 15.5m for the current year, rising to pounds 19.5m by March 2000. That puts the shares, which slipped 16p to 542.5p yesterday, on a forward earnings multiple of 27, falling to 22. Demanding, but Yates deserves the rating.
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
iJobs Money & Business
£60000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Compensation and Benefits Manager - Compensat...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + bonus & benefits: Ashdown Group: IT Business Syste...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Markit EDM (CA...