ISAS RECOMMENDED BY INDEPENDENT ADVISERS
Sunday 25 April 1999
Corporate bonds - either of M&G's funds; CGU if you want a monthly income; and Aberdeen Fixed Interest.
CAT marked, mainly tracker, funds - Legal & General; HSBC; Norwich Union. Go for low cost FT-SE All share trackers but avoid those mirroring the FT-SE 100.
Cautious investors - UK and European funds from Jupiter, Fidelity, Newton, BWD Rensburg, Perpetual, Henderson, Save and Prosper, Gartmore.
Average Risk - international funds from big managers such as Perpetual, Save & Prosper, Schroders, where performance is beginning to improve, and Dresdner RCM.
High Risk - emerging markets, Far East, Japan, US, smaller company and thematic funds that follow global trends. Groups to consider include funds from Flemings, Schroders, Framlington, River & Mercantile, Baillie Gifford and Templeton.
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
David Cameron sets out immigration reforms: We should distrust Ukip and their 'snake-oil of simple solutions'
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
iJobs Money & Business
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: EAST ANGLIA - SENIOR SOLICITOR LEVEL ROLE** -...
£Attractive Package: Citifocus Ltd: Prestigious asset management house seeks a...
£Negotiable: Citifocus Ltd: This is a varied role focusing on the firm's mutua...
£90000 - £140000 per annum + benefits: h2 Recruit Ltd: Are you a high achievin...