ISAS RECOMMENDED BY INDEPENDENT ADVISERS
Sunday 25 April 1999
Corporate bonds - either of M&G's funds; CGU if you want a monthly income; and Aberdeen Fixed Interest.
CAT marked, mainly tracker, funds - Legal & General; HSBC; Norwich Union. Go for low cost FT-SE All share trackers but avoid those mirroring the FT-SE 100.
Cautious investors - UK and European funds from Jupiter, Fidelity, Newton, BWD Rensburg, Perpetual, Henderson, Save and Prosper, Gartmore.
Average Risk - international funds from big managers such as Perpetual, Save & Prosper, Schroders, where performance is beginning to improve, and Dresdner RCM.
High Risk - emerging markets, Far East, Japan, US, smaller company and thematic funds that follow global trends. Groups to consider include funds from Flemings, Schroders, Framlington, River & Mercantile, Baillie Gifford and Templeton.
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
One spelling error costs Companies House up to £9 million after being sued for ruining business
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
iJobs Money & Business
£13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Pension Specialist was established ...
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Market Research Executive...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Technical Report Writer is re...
Competitive salary & benefits!: MBDA UK Ltd: MBDA UK LTD Indirect Procurement...