La Senza in takeover talks
Tuesday 03 February 1998
Shares in La Senza, priced at 150p when the group came to the market in 1996, closed 8.5p higher at 25.5p. However, some analysts suggested an offer might have to be pitched at up to 40p to be successful.
La Senza has been a disastrous performer since coming to the market in May 1996. Its rapid store opening programme proved unattainable due to rising rents and competition for sites and its trading has been below expectations.
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
The 13 obscure UK laws you didn’t know you were breaking
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: A fast growing Financial Services organisation b...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits: Harrington Starr: An award-win...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: DevOps Engineer - (Linux, Shell, Bash)DevOps Eng...
£500 - £700 per day: Harrington Starr: Calypso Developer Calypso, J2SE, XML, ...