Saturday 08 May 1999
There is also an option to pay off 25 per cent of the balance within the five years. The company is also offering a capped mortgage with a 1.65 per cent discount and a current rate of 5.2 per cent, as well as a two-year discount mortgage that starts at 3.35 per cent. Call Savills Private Finance on 0171-330-8550 for details.
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Paris charity auction staged to save the ancient city of Tyre
scienceScientists find the answer to a question that even puzzled Darwin
A very timely Great Train Robbery and a frantic 24 Hours in A&E among the highlights
arts + entsThe 'Friends' actor on his new role as campaigner on addiction issues
Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
Colin Farrell reveals ‘affair’ with Elizabeth Taylor: 'She was my last romantic relationship'
Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
Devyani Khobragade: India-US row escalates over arrest of diplomat in New York
Peter O'Toole: Tales of the late film icon
- 1 Facebook 'self-censorship': study records when you don't post to find more ways to share
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 ‘Why we don't have snow in Saudi Arabia’: Video captures winter fun as Middle East hit with rare blizzard
- 4 Vitamin pills are a waste of money, offer no health benefits and could be harmful - study
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£25000 - £30000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Junior busines...
£100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits : Pro-Recruitment Group: £££ Derivative...
£ Negotiable + Bens: Citifocus: Highly regarded Asset Manager with progressive...
£500 - £550 per day: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Cross Border Complia...