Lord Levene joins Bankers Trust
Friday 11 September 1998
The appointment, which becomes effective on Monday, is intended to boost the City profile of Bankers Trust, which last year acquired the former NatWest Markets, giving it a substantial presence in the UK equity market. BT's chairman and chief executive officer, Frank Newman, said that Lord Levene's "banking, corporate and governmental experience" will prove invaluable.
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.