Lunch for pounds 5, Dinner for pounds 10 at CAFE ROUGE
Sunday 29 September 1996
forward French cooking at value for money prices.
Together with a friend, you can enjoy a two course lunch plus coffee, for just pounds 5 each, or a three course evening meal plus coffee, for just pounds 10 each. Service is included in both prices.
There are 66 Cafe Rouge restaurants, located in England and Scotland, which are participating in our
offer. For further details, see our list printed right.
How to Qualify
To qualify for the offer,
simply collect three differently numbered tokens. Eight tokens have already been printed and today we are printing our final token, a Bonus Token. The Bonus Token like the Starter Token can be used instead of a numbered token, but only one Bonus Token and one Starter Token can be used to make up your token collection.
Simply attach two tokens to the voucher printed today and take it to your nearest Cafe Rouge between 30 September and 13 October inclusive, to enjoy one of our two great offers.
You must identify yourself as an 'Independent / Cafe Rouge Voucher Holder' and present your voucher and tokens on arrival at the restaurant. You will be given a copy of our exclusive menu, details of which were published in yesterday's Independent.
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer entitles two people to either lunch for pounds 5 each or dinner for pounds 10 each when a voucher and three differently numbered tokens are presented at one of the Cafe Rouges listed in our promotion.
2. Only one Bonus Token and one Starter Token can be used instead of a numbered token.
3. The cost of drinks is not included in either offer and a 12.5% optional service charge will be added to the cost of any drinks or purchases additional to the offer.
4. Photocopies of tokens and vouchers are not acceptable.
5. The offer is valid from 30
September to 13 October 1996.
6. For readers who have an
Independent/Cafe Rouge promotional postcard, this qualifies as a voucher. It can be redeemed at any Cafe Rouge restaurant listed in our promotion, as long as two differently numbered tokens are attached, alongside your Starter Token.
7. Offer does not apply to Cafe Rouge Dublin.
Cafe Rouge Restaurants
LONDON:Battersea, Blackheath, Canary Wharf, Chelsea, Chiswick, Clapham, Crouch End, Dulwich, Ealing, Earlsfield, Fetter Lane, Fulham, Fulham Palace Road, Frith Street, Hampstead, Hays Galleria, Highgate, James Street, Kensington, Kew, Knightsbridge, Limeburner Lane, Maida Vale, Old Brompton Road, Portobello, Putney, Richmond, Sheen, Southgate,Shepherds Bush, Strand On The Green, Wandsworth, Wellington Street, West Hampstead, Whiteleys, Wimbledon, St John's Wood.
OUTSIDE LONDON: Aberdeen, Bath, Beckenham, Birmingham, Brentwood, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Chelmsford, Dorking, Edinburgh, Esher, Glasgow, Guildford, Harrogate, Henley, High Wycombe, Kingston Hill, Knutsford, Loughton, Manchester,
Oxford, Pinner, Reigate, Stanmore, Sunbury, Weybridge, Wilmslow.
If you are not sure where your nearest Cafe Rouge is, simply call 0171 478 8042 for details. Opening hours are Mon-Sat: 10am-11pm, Sun: 10am- 10.30pm. For city branches, check with your local Cafe Rouge.
This voucher entitles the holder plus one companion to lunch for pounds 5 or dinner for pounds 10 at participating Cafe Rouge restaurants, when two additional tokens are attached. Prices are per person. Offer valid 30/9/96 to 13/10/96.Terms & Conditions are as published in The Independent/Independent on Sunday.
Date of Birth
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
Greece debt crisis: Athens has one day to find €1.6bn
German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
iJobs Money & Business
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Compliance Manager is require...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This extremely successful and well-established...
Competitive with monthly bonus: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced FX...