Lunch for pounds 5, Dinner for pounds 10 at CAFE ROUGE
Sunday 29 September 1996
forward French cooking at value for money prices.
Together with a friend, you can enjoy a two course lunch plus coffee, for just pounds 5 each, or a three course evening meal plus coffee, for just pounds 10 each. Service is included in both prices.
There are 66 Cafe Rouge restaurants, located in England and Scotland, which are participating in our
offer. For further details, see our list printed right.
How to Qualify
To qualify for the offer,
simply collect three differently numbered tokens. Eight tokens have already been printed and today we are printing our final token, a Bonus Token. The Bonus Token like the Starter Token can be used instead of a numbered token, but only one Bonus Token and one Starter Token can be used to make up your token collection.
Simply attach two tokens to the voucher printed today and take it to your nearest Cafe Rouge between 30 September and 13 October inclusive, to enjoy one of our two great offers.
You must identify yourself as an 'Independent / Cafe Rouge Voucher Holder' and present your voucher and tokens on arrival at the restaurant. You will be given a copy of our exclusive menu, details of which were published in yesterday's Independent.
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer entitles two people to either lunch for pounds 5 each or dinner for pounds 10 each when a voucher and three differently numbered tokens are presented at one of the Cafe Rouges listed in our promotion.
2. Only one Bonus Token and one Starter Token can be used instead of a numbered token.
3. The cost of drinks is not included in either offer and a 12.5% optional service charge will be added to the cost of any drinks or purchases additional to the offer.
4. Photocopies of tokens and vouchers are not acceptable.
5. The offer is valid from 30
September to 13 October 1996.
6. For readers who have an
Independent/Cafe Rouge promotional postcard, this qualifies as a voucher. It can be redeemed at any Cafe Rouge restaurant listed in our promotion, as long as two differently numbered tokens are attached, alongside your Starter Token.
7. Offer does not apply to Cafe Rouge Dublin.
Cafe Rouge Restaurants
LONDON:Battersea, Blackheath, Canary Wharf, Chelsea, Chiswick, Clapham, Crouch End, Dulwich, Ealing, Earlsfield, Fetter Lane, Fulham, Fulham Palace Road, Frith Street, Hampstead, Hays Galleria, Highgate, James Street, Kensington, Kew, Knightsbridge, Limeburner Lane, Maida Vale, Old Brompton Road, Portobello, Putney, Richmond, Sheen, Southgate,Shepherds Bush, Strand On The Green, Wandsworth, Wellington Street, West Hampstead, Whiteleys, Wimbledon, St John's Wood.
OUTSIDE LONDON: Aberdeen, Bath, Beckenham, Birmingham, Brentwood, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Chelmsford, Dorking, Edinburgh, Esher, Glasgow, Guildford, Harrogate, Henley, High Wycombe, Kingston Hill, Knutsford, Loughton, Manchester,
Oxford, Pinner, Reigate, Stanmore, Sunbury, Weybridge, Wilmslow.
If you are not sure where your nearest Cafe Rouge is, simply call 0171 478 8042 for details. Opening hours are Mon-Sat: 10am-11pm, Sun: 10am- 10.30pm. For city branches, check with your local Cafe Rouge.
This voucher entitles the holder plus one companion to lunch for pounds 5 or dinner for pounds 10 at participating Cafe Rouge restaurants, when two additional tokens are attached. Prices are per person. Offer valid 30/9/96 to 13/10/96.Terms & Conditions are as published in The Independent/Independent on Sunday.
Date of Birth
Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
Exclusive: World’s most pristine waters are polluted by US Navy human waste
Croatia's second city to close 'worst zoo in the world' after reports of 'nightmare' conditions and 'depressed' animals
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Did jetliner fly into area controlled by Taliban? Net widens after claims final satellite signal could have been sent from the ground
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 4 California man Christopher Viatafa surrenders to police after googling own name and discovering himself listed as ‘most wanted’
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
iJobs Money & Business
£35000 - £43000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global lea...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Linux Systems Administrator - UNI...
£32000 - £36000 per annum + generous benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: * TAX * ...
£37000 - £40000 per annum + £20000 benefits package: Pro-Recruitment Group: **...