Market report: Taking Stock
Saturday 04 April 1998
LINGERIE and knitwear group Martin International gained 2p to 43p after reporting pre-tax profits almost doubled at pounds 2.42m on sales up 10 per cent at pounds 122m. The group supplies Marks & Spencer as well as a large number of international clients. Chairman Michael Kidd expects "further progress in 1998". House broker Beeson Gregory forecasts profits of pounds 3.2m, rising to pounds 4m in 1999.
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- 5 Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
YouTube video posted by Isis militants shows 'execution of 250 Syrian soldiers'
Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40 - £50K first year: SThree: SThree Group an...
£400 - £450 per day + competitive: Orgtel: My client, a leading bank, is curre...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40-50K first year: SThree: The SThree group i...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Cost Reporting Manager - MI Packs -...