Admiral makes strong start to year
Friday 31 August 2012
Admiral, the motor insurer behind Confused.com, is to pay 6,500 staff a £1,500 bonus in shares after a strong start to the year.
In the six months to June profits rose 7 per cent to £172m as the company bounced back from a tricky 2011. Last year the group was hurt by rising bodily injury claims. Yesterday it reported turnover up 6 per cent to £1.17bn. The dividend rose 15 per cent to 45.1p.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
lifeIt takes year-long dedication to get Selfridges ready for 25 December. And they're already working on plans for 2015...
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences, as judge labels him a 'dangerous sexual predator'
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Business Analyst - Banking...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Implementation...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: A leading prov...