After M&S and Asos, Kate Bostock heads to the Coast
Kate Bostock, the former head of clothing at Marks & Spencer, is to join the women's fashion retailer Coast as chief executive, following her abrupt exit from Asos last month.
The hiring marks a swift return to the retail sector for Ms Bostock after her short seven-month tenure at the online fashion specialist.
Ms Bostock, who was executive director of general merchandise at M&S and joins Coast in September, said: "I am really thrilled to be joining the business. It is a great fit for my skills and expertise. I am really excited about taking the brand forward."
Aurora Fashions, the group behind the Coast and Warehouse chains, spun off Coast as a standalone company earlier this year. This sparked speculation about a sale of Coast although sources have played down this prospect in the short term.
Before joining M&S in 2004, Ms Bostock was the product director for Asda's George brand, and before that she had run the childrenswear division of Next.
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
Vanessa Feltz criticises 'vile' reaction to Rolf Harris allegations
iJobs Money & Business
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A leading provider in investment managemen...
£600 - £700 per day: Harrington Starr: AVS, JVS Openlink Endur Developer JVS, ...
£30000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A global leader in trading platforms and e...