Analysts await Babcock update
Sunday 03 July 2011
Analysts will have their eyes on Babcock International, the engineering services group, when it gives a trading update on Thursday.
Panmure Gordon is hoping for an update on its US operations, as the broker thinks Babcock will eventually exit this market. However, the board might decide to delay any sale process until its interim results in November. Otherwise it's a quiet week, with just a handful of interim and final results, which include St Modwen Properties and construction consultant Cyril Sweett. The Bank of England is again expected to keep interest rates at the historically low level of 0.5 per cent on Thursday.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: Harrington S...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ Dev...
£Negotiable: Citifocus: Polished and professional individual with RDR Level 4 ...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + attractive benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior...