Asos executives in line for big payouts as profits soar
Asos revealed a bumper new incentive plan yesterday as it posted another sharp rise in half-year profits.
The online retailer is also to launch a dedicated website for China in October, as well as introducing one in Russia today.
Under the new three-year incentive scheme the chief executive, Nick Robertson, could be in line for shares worth up to five times his £350,000 salary while other senior executives could make twice theirs. Executives, who have to put their own money into Asos shares to receive the full award, have already spent more than £5m buying stock.
Profits at Asos rose 19 per cent to £25.7m over the six months to 28 February, on revenue up to sharply to £359.7m.
- 1 Enrique Iglesias injured trying to catch a drone mid concert
- 2 Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, reveals new look on Annie Leibovitz shot Vanity Fair cover
- 3 Arsenal players boo chief-executive Ivan Gazidis after being told they would not get bonus for FA Cup triumph
- 4 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 5 UK weather: Temperatures set to soar making parts of Britain hotter than parts of the Mediterranean
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
iJobs Money & Business
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They win lots of awards for the...
£13500 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This nationwide enforcement com...
£25 - £30K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a highly-motivated and ambitious Comm...
£30 - 35k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pricing Analyst to join a leading e-...