AstraZeneca pays $350m for French firm
Thursday 24 December 2009
AstraZeneca and Forest Laboratories are collaborating on development of two experimental antibiotics in a deal that centres on Astra's $350m (£219m) acquisition of Novexel, a privately held French company.
Astra and New York-based Forest will develop two combination antibiotics, each of which uses an experimental product from Novexel. Astra will acquire Novexel for $350m and will pay up to $75m more if development milestones are reached.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Autumn Statement 2013: Work until you’re 70 - George Osborne accused of ‘living in fantasy land’ over pension reforms
Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
Paul Walker autopsy: Results reveal Fast and Furious star's cause of death
Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
UK weather: Two dead and 100,000 homes without power as 100mph storm batters Scotland – now biggest tidal surge in 60 years threatens east coast
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
iJobs Money & Business
£70000 - £85000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: An award win...
£90000 - £120000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Global Director of Infrastructur...
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Associate Dire...