BAA traffic rises but Heathrow executive quits
Tuesday 14 June 2011
Baa posted a jump in passenger figures at its airports yesterday as it emerged that Nick Cullen, the chief operation officer at Heathrow, had resigned after less than18 months in the job.
The group said Terry Morgan, the technical standards and assurance director, has stepped into his shoes on an interim basis. Separately, BAA said traffic at its airports was up 9.2 per cent last month, as the late Easter holidays and the royal wedding provided a boost.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
Trenton Oldfield deportation: Boat Race protester allowed to stay in UK
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
Housing double whammy: A whole generation ‘won’t be able to buy or rent a home’
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 TK Maxx and discount stores: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: One of the world's leading providers of trading ...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: Harrington S...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ Dev...
£Negotiable: Citifocus: Polished and professional individual with RDR Level 4 ...