Backers sought for LabelSneak
The rugby and former Strictly star Austin Healey has teamed up with his schoolfriend Ade Shannon to launch a men's online fashion business.
They are searching for backers through Ariadne Capital.
LabelSneak was launched last month and sells fashion and sportswear for men in "flash sales", with sales promotions running between three and 30 days.
Mr Shannon said: "Flash sale websites are usually aimed at the luxury end of the market and at women, but we are different. The feedback so far is good."
Brands sold include Nike, Adidas, Henleys and Paul Smith.
Messrs Healey and Shannon and another business partner have an equity stake in the business, but more backing is being sought to fund expansion.
LabelSneak began looking for backers at Ariadne's Entrepreneur Country networking forum.
Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, George Osborne told
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
Brazil kicks off: World Cup excess draws hundreds of thousands to street protests
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 4 Viral video straps colt .45 handgun to a home-use drone
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Money & Business
£65000 - £85000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£400 per day: Orgtel: A top tier banking client urgently requires a Senior Bus...
£250 - £350 per day: Orgtel: Financial Crime Analyst,Midlands, Banking, AML/Sa...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...