Best Buy UK loses more directors
Tuesday 08 February 2011
Best Buy UK, the joint venture between the US electricals giant and Carphone Warehouse, has lost another two directors just days after its chief executive Scott Wheway stepped down.
Kevin Styles, who joined the venture from Kingfisher to be marketing director almost two years ago, is leaving to explore new opportunities.
Meanwhile, the company's commercial director, Harry Parmar, is returning to Canada, for family reasons, after spending 18 months in the UK. He will take up a senior role at Best Buy Canada.
Andrew Harrison, a Carphone Warehouse veteran, took over as CEO of Best Buy UK last week.
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
iJobs Money & Business
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pro rata: SThree: SThree Group have been well esta...
£30000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Established in 1999, a highly r...
£250-£300 Day Rate: Jemma Gent: Are you a qualified accountant with strong exp...
£230 - £260 Day Rate: Jemma Gent: Do you want to stamp your footprint in histo...