Best Buy UK loses more directors
Best Buy UK, the joint venture between the US electricals giant and Carphone Warehouse, has lost another two directors just days after its chief executive Scott Wheway stepped down.
Kevin Styles, who joined the venture from Kingfisher to be marketing director almost two years ago, is leaving to explore new opportunities.
Meanwhile, the company's commercial director, Harry Parmar, is returning to Canada, for family reasons, after spending 18 months in the UK. He will take up a senior role at Best Buy Canada.
Andrew Harrison, a Carphone Warehouse veteran, took over as CEO of Best Buy UK last week.
Stand by for another DECADE of wet summers, say Met Office meteorologists
'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Money & Business
£600 - £750 per day: Orgtel: FATCA Project Manager - Banking - London - £600-...
£550 - £600 per day: Orgtel: Fidessa Analyst / PM - Banking - London - Up to £...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Pension: Orgtel: Quantitative Analyst, ...
£150 - £250 per day: Orgtel: KYC Analyst - London - Banking - £150-250/day C...