China's inflation rate slows to 5.5 per cent
Thursday 10 November 2011
Chinese industrial output grew at its weakest annual pace in a year in October and inflation fell sharply, raising expectations Beijing will do more to support economic growth by "fine tuning" policy.
China's annual inflation rate fell to 5.5 per cent in October from September's 6.1 per cent – the biggest drop in the annual rate from one month to the next since February 2009 – and a further pullback from July's three-year peak of 6.5 per cent.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Jennifer Lawrence: 'It should be illegal to call someone fat on TV'
Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
DNA from a 50,000 year old toe shows Neanderthals were highly inbred
Devyani Khobragade: India-US row escalates over arrest of diplomat in New York
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading au...
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Business Analyst - Banking...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Implementation...