Downgrade for Italy
Saturday 14 July 2012
The ratings agency Moody's cut Italy's credit score by two notches yesterday as it faces a "sharp" rise in funding costs due to contagion risks from Greece and Spain.
Italy's 10-year borrowing costs hit 6 per cent at one point, but it still raised €3.5bn (£2.8bn) in three-year debt at 4.65 per cent.
- 1 If you weren't afraid of flying before last week... you probably are now
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Lauren Goodger calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after sex tape leaks online
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
iJobs Money & Business
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established professional services...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Comission: SThree: SThree, International Recruitme...
£280 - £300 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Test Analyst, Edinburgh, Credit Ris...