Duchess is a £5bn Icap star
Thursday 08 December 2011
Icap, the inter-dealer broker, attracted a host of celebrities to its annual charity day yesterday, with all revenues donated to charity.
The Duchess of Cornwall was the star performer, closing a deal worth £5bn. Actor Rupert Everett could not compete – his biggest deal came in at £3.2m.
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
- 5 Winnie the Pooh banned from Polish playground for being 'inappropriate hermaphrodite'
'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
Duchess of Alba dead: Billionaire Spanish duchess who lived life by her own rules, dies at 88
Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Mike Nichols dead: The Graduate director dies suddenly following cardiac arrest
Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
iJobs Money & Business
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Age Concern Slough a...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Crossroads Care is s...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35,000: SThree: We consistently strive to be ...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Markit EDM (CA...