Dutton launches Misticon snowboarding range
Sunday 26 September 2010
Charlotte Dutton, a former world cup snowboarder and model, is launching her own range of snowboarding clothes for next season through her Misticon fashion label.
Ms Dutton, who has won medals at international level, is selling her new sports range online and through 12 stockists throughout the UK and in ski-resorts in Europe and the US. The 29-year-old said: "I hope eventually to open my own high-street shops, but for now I'm looking to sell both the fashion and sportswear in ski-resorts and other sportswear shops." The former Top Shop, Storm and Pretty Polly model – who has broken many of the bones in her body – learnt to snowboard at Hillingdon dry-ski slope for several years before winning a scholarship to train at a Vermont snowboarding school.
- 1 Stem cells that can kill cancer have been engineered by scientists
- 2 Ricky Gervais and Dame Judi Dench back campaign to stop Thailand dog meat trade
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
Stem cells that can kill cancer have been engineered by scientists
Ottawa shooting: 'Sergeant-at-arms shot suspect at point-blank range after diving around pillar'
Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
Jack Bruce dead: Cream bass player dies of liver disease aged 71
iJobs Money & Business
£60000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Compensation and Benefits Manager - Compensat...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + bonus & benefits: Ashdown Group: IT Business Syste...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Markit EDM (CA...