Film agents win life of Busby
London-listed Intandem Films has been named as sales agent for a movie loosely based on the life of the late Manchester United manager Sir Matt Busby.
The group will receive 15 per cent of ticket sales for the film, entitled Theatre of Dreams, for selling it to distributors worldwide. The film's budget is estimated at $5m (£3m) and an announcement to the London Stock Exchange on the deal is expected tomorrow.
A fictional tale set in the 1980s, Manchester-shot Theatre of Dreams will be screened at the Cannes Film Festival next week, shortly after the Premiership title race is decided today. Manchester United is fighting it out with rivals Manchester City to be crowned champions.
Intandem has been listed on the Alternative Investment Market, London's junior stock exchange, since 2005. Its shares trade at just under 5p, valuing the group at more than £7m.
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
iJobs Money & Business
£20000 - £23250 Per Annum pro rata: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Pro rata ...
£40 - 48k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join...
£45,000 - £65,000: Saxton Leigh: Our client is a well-known APAC Corporate and...
£60000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Compensation and Benefits Manager - Compensat...