G4S calls in heavyweight reinforcements for board
Tuesday 18 December 2012
G4S, the company behind the Olympic Games security fiasco, yesterday beefed up its board with the appointment of three heavyweight non-executive directors.
It is bringing in Adam Crozier, pictured, the chief executive of ITV, and Paul Spence, who until recently was deputy group general manager for Capgemini, from 1 January. In addition, Tim Weller, finance director of Petrofac, will join on 1 April.
They have been recruited by John Connolly, who became chairman of G4S after the Olympics debacle.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
lifeIt takes year-long dedication to get Selfridges ready for 25 December. And they're already working on plans for 2015...
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences, as judge labels him a 'dangerous sexual predator'
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Business Analyst - Banking...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Implementation...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: A leading prov...