Gleeson to lead ESPN digital push outside US
Monday 10 May 2010
ESPN is looking to extend its digital operations after it promoted Tom Gleeson, a former head of Wisden Group, to oversee plans for growth outside the US. Mr Gleeson heads the sports broadcaster's digital operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. His role will be expanded to direct the internet, mobile and broadband businesses of the group outside America. The group is especially keen to boost its mobile sites.
ESPN won the rights to screen mobile highlights of the English Premier League from Sky last month.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
lifeIt takes year-long dedication to get Selfridges ready for 25 December. And they're already working on plans for 2015...
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences, as judge labels him a 'dangerous sexual predator'
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Business Analyst - Banking...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Implementation...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: A leading prov...