Google extends London Campus
Google is to extend its London Campus for start-up tech firms to the rest of the UK through a mentoring service and network programmes.
Google's Campus, part of the so-called Tech City or Silicon Roundabout in east London, has launched a "virtual mentor" service to for companies across the UK.
This week it hosted 150 start-up firms from around the country at the first Google Grand National day.
Google's Campus now has 5,000 members, of which 100 have office space at the internet giant's east London hub.
Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
Brazil kicks off: World Cup excess draws hundreds of thousands to street protests
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Money & Business
£65000 - £85000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£400 per day: Orgtel: A top tier banking client urgently requires a Senior Bus...
£250 - £350 per day: Orgtel: Financial Crime Analyst,Midlands, Banking, AML/Sa...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...