Jane Norman boss quits
Thursday 09 June 2011
The managing director of Jane Norman has left the troubled fashion chain. Ian Findlay departed after lenders to Jane Norman appointed PricewaterhouseCoopers to run a sale of the chain, which has more than 200 shops and concessions.
Its banks want to sell the chain over a period of just one week. A syndicate of 15 lenders took control of 80 per cent of its shares and restructured Jane Norman's debts of £136m in January 2009.
Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander, the failed Icelandic bank, sold its debt in Jane Norman for just 6p in the pound last week. Jane Norman did not return calls, while all the other parties declined to comment.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Uruguay becomes first country to legalise marijuana trade
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela memorial: Cheers, jeers and a masterclass from Barack Obama that stole the show
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Training and Benefits : Harrington Starr: A leadin...
£59999 - £80001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior Manager in...
attractive: Citifocus: Highly prestigious Investment Management house based in...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Pro-Recruitment Group: Our leadi...