Kraft to go before BIS committee
Monday 14 March 2011
Senior executives from Kraft will tomorrow face a grilling from MPs as they update the business select committee on commitments they made after controversially buying Cadbury.
Kraft will appear in front of the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee to talk about integration of the two firms, including an update on jobs. Chief executive Irene Rosenfeld will not be present, but senior corporate and legal affairs executive Marc Firestone, Trevor Bond, head of Kraft in Europe, and Nick Bunker, the head of its UK and Ireland team, will represent Kraft.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
Nelson Mandela dead: South Africa's first black president and anti-apartheid icon dies at 95
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
UK weather: People urged to remain vigilant as high tides and strong winds continue through the night
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£150 - £250 per day: Cornwallis Elt : iPhone Rollout- Blackberry Enginee...
£55000 - £70000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-known and renowned in...
£450 - £500 per hour: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Finance System Hy...
£400 - £550 per day: Cornwallis Elt : BUSINESS ANALYST- OPERATIONS- PRIVATE B...