Loewe rolls out new store design worldwide
Sunday 27 March 2011
Spanish luxury brand Loewe, part of French giant LVMH, is embarking on a global roll-out of a new store design by retail architect supremo Peter Marino. This week it opened in Mount Street, London, following its debut in Valencia. Loewe chief executive Lisa Montague (left) is working with creative director Stuart Vevers to improve and widen the brand's appeal. Locations next on the list for the new design are Barcelona, Madrid, China, Japan and Taiwan.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£55000 - £70000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-known and renowned in...
£450 - £500 per hour: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Finance System Hy...
£400 - £550 per day: Cornwallis Elt : BUSINESS ANALYST- OPERATIONS- PRIVATE B...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Market Data SM...