London shines for Premier Inn hotels
Wednesday 22 June 2011
The leisure group Whitbread hailed the "stronger" London market for quarterly sales growth at its Premier Inn chain.
Like-for-like sales at the budget hotel rose by 3 per cent over the 13 weeks to 2 June, despite its restaurants outside the capital being hit by a "more difficult" market. Total sales at Whitbread, which also owns Costa Coffee, rose by 9.2 per cent.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Uruguay becomes first country to legalise marijuana trade
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela memorial: Cheers, jeers and a masterclass from Barack Obama that stole the show
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Training and Benefits : Harrington Starr: A leadin...
£59999 - £80001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior Manager in...
attractive: Citifocus: Highly prestigious Investment Management house based in...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Pro-Recruitment Group: Our leadi...