Minerva agrees to £203m bid
Thursday 30 June 2011
A consortium featuring property investor Jamie Ritblat's Delancey investment firm has reached agreement with Minerva to buy the developer in a deal valuing it at around £202.6m.
The offer will see Minerva shareholders receiving 120.5p per share in cash, representing a premium of around 21 per cent to the closing price on 25 May, the day before the details of the possible bid were disclosed.
News of the recommended bid, which is being made via a special purpose vehicle called Jupiter Properties 2011, followed Minerva's announcement in January that it was in talks over possible offers for the business, whose developments include the Walbrook building in the City of London, and the Odeon Cinema building in Kensington.
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Jennifer Lawrence: 'It should be illegal to call someone fat on TV'
Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
DNA from a 50,000 year old toe shows Neanderthals were highly inbred
Devyani Khobragade: India-US row escalates over arrest of diplomat in New York
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£500 - £550 per day: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Target Operating Mod...
£500 - £680 per day: Harrington Starr: Murex Business Analyst - 1000 CHF per d...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading au...
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Business Analyst - Banking...