Mulberry appoints Buccellati chief executive Thierry Andretta as non-executive director
Tuesday 10 June 2014
Mulberry has appointed Italian jewellery brand Buccellati chief executive Thierry Andretta as non-executive director
Four of AIM-listed Mulberry’s five non-executive directors are employed or related to its majority owners Ong Beng Seng and Christina Ong, who own more than 56% of the company.
Andretta has a wealth of experience in the luxury goods sector and previously worked at Lanvin, Moschino, Gucci and LVMH.
Last year Mulberry appointed another independent non-executive director, Nestlé Nespresso’s Christophe Cornu.
Mulberry is set to reveal a 46% fall in profit for the year to around £14 million on Thursday, following four profit warnings.
Chief executive Bruno Guillon left in April and chairman Godfrey Davis stepped in to run the group.
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 3 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 4 Refugee crisis: Aylan's life was full of fear - in death, he is part of 'humanity washed ashore'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 100,000 back our campaign
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
iJobs Money & Business
£20000 - £40000 per annum + OTE + Incentives + Benefits: SThree: Established f...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE 40/45k + INCENTIVES + BENEFITS: SThree: The su...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company was established in...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE 40k: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 busi...