New production stage for BG in Egypt
Thursday 05 July 2012
BG Egypt, the country's largest natural gas producer, started gas production from Phase 8b of its West Delta Deep Marine concession at the end of last month, the subsidiary of the oil and gas explorer BG Group said yesterday.
The deepwater development, about 90km from the Nile Delta in the Mediterranean, is managed by the Burullus Gas Company, which is 50 per cent owned by the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation, while BG holds a 25 per cent stake and Malaysia's Petronas the rest.
BG Egypt accounts for more than a third of the North African country's gas output.
Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
UK weather: People urged to remain vigilant as high tides and strong winds continue through the night
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£150 - £250 per day: Cornwallis Elt : iPhone Rollout- Blackberry Enginee...
£55000 - £70000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-known and renowned in...
£450 - £500 per hour: Cornwallis Elt : Business Analyst Finance System Hy...