PwC boosts its debt practice
Monday 20 June 2011
The accountancy group PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has expanded its debt-advisory business after poaching a senior manager from Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).
Nick Atkinson will start today as head of the expanded operation that advises clients on raising capital and refinancing existing loans. He was most recently head of RBC's European leveraged finance team, which he set up in 2008. PwC has also hired John Williams and David Godbee to join the debt-advisory practice.
Mr Atkinson said that with "so much recent stress on the system", it was a good time to be joining the company. "There are several hundred billion euros of legacy leveraged loans maturing to 2016 where good advice can make a significant impact to returns," he said.
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 4 Amy Winehouse unpublished 2004 interview: ‘Ten years from now I’ll be 30, so I’ll maybe have one baby’
- 5 Dutch paedophile club to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
iJobs Money & Business
£350 - £400 per day: Orgtel: PMO Analyst - Banking - London - £350 -£400 per d...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Cost Reporting Manager - MI Packs -...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum plus 23 days holiday and pension scheme: Clearwater ...
£475 - £525 per day: Orgtel: Test Lead, London, Investment Banking, Technical ...