Rig maker Lamprell's losses worsen
Wednesday 29 August 2012
The oil rig maker Lamprell plunged to a loss of $47m (£30m) in the first six months of the year, but insisted it has the support of its banks.
The small cap firm has issued a series of warnings this year due to contract delays and other issues. Yesterday it said its losses for the period would be higher than the $45m earlier predicted due to the cost of delayed deliveries of wind farm installation vessels.
Lamprell maintained its guidance for the full-year at a loss of between $12m-$17m.
Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela memorial: Cheers, jeers and a masterclass from Barack Obama that stole the show
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£600 - £750 per day: Cornwallis Elt : SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER- HR- ORACLE- ASS...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Training and Benefits : Harrington Starr: A leadin...
£59999 - £80001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior Manager in...
attractive: Citifocus: Highly prestigious Investment Management house based in...