September sales overtake expectations
Car sales beat expectations in September – the industry's most important month thanks to the introduction of new number plates – giving a boost to Britain's motor-selling industry.
Sales were up by 8.2 per cent to 359,612 on the year in September, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders industry association said yesterday.
Guide dog mauled while helping owner deliver Christmas cards
Life on Earth may have developed below rather than above ground, reveal scientists
Nelson Mandela’s complex bond with Britain
The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
10 stone five-year-old taken into care
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Java De...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: PHP Developer (Web Developer, MyS...
£55000 - £75000 per annum + 28 Days Holiday: Harrington Starr: Flex Developer ...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Core Ja...