Smart Turnout pops up at John Lewis
Tuesday 16 April 2013
The gentleman's outfitter that counts Moonpig.com's founder Nick Jenkins as an investor and pop star Harry Styles as a customer has agreed a deal with John Lewis to sell the brand in a "pop up" shop in London.
Smart Turnout, which began as an online regimental clothing supplier, was founded by former Scots Guards captain Philip Turner. The brand has been cashing in on the rising demand for British-made smart menswear.
John Lewis invited the brand to take part in its UK brands initiative. The pop-up opened at the store's Oxford Street branch and runs until the end of the month.
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
iJobs Money & Business
£15000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company offers a range of ...
£15000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Customer Service Advisors are r...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: SThree were established in 1986....
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Compliance Manager is require...