If you feel like you spend too much time on Facebook, then why not get paid for it – and earn an impressive wage in the process.
Each role listed pays a meaty substantial figures, ranging from $380,861 for an engineering manager to $118,864 for a product analyst.
Glassdoor, headquartered in Sausalito, California, is described as a "transparent carer community" that allows employees to post information anonymously, in order to give a real insight into what it’s like to work at a company.
In this case, it would seem the answer is: rather good.
Employee reviews posted on the same site give Facebook an overall rating of 4.5/5. One reviewer said there is a "strong culture of passion, learning, openness/transparency [and] direct feedback", while others describe it as "amazing", "fast-paced" and the "best place to work".
And last year it was reported that even interns earn generous wages, in excess of $5,000 a month.
However, to increase your chances of snapping up a job at Facebook, you probably need to attend university in the US, preferably on the West Coast. Research by Quartz, found that Stanford was the most popular place of study for Facebook employees, followed by the University of California, Berkeley.
Top 15 jobs at Facebook, according to combined basic income and bonuses:
1. Engineering Manager: $380,861
2. Software Engineer V: $259,349
3. Senior Software Engineer: $211,647
4. Software Engineer IV: $209,988
5. Product Manager: $194,907
6. Data Scientist: $185,743
7. Software Engineer: $183,397
8. Technical Program Manager: $175,589
9. Research Scientist: $172,705
10. Software Engineer III: $171,076
11. Network Engineer: $160,172
12. Data Engineer: $146,949
13. User Interface Engineer: $146,708
14. Production Engineer: $132,534
15. Product Analyst: $118,864